Road to Victory Event to Kick off 2014 Election Cycle
Saturday, February 1, 9:30 am- 4 pm. Road to Victory Candidate Round-up sponsored by the Conservative Business League LLC. Fort McDowell Adventures, 14803 N Hiawatha Hood Road off Hwy 87. From Payson, go south on 87 and turn right just before you cross the bridge over the river (before you get to the Ft. McDowell casino complex). The Rim Country Republican Club and the Payson Tea Party will have booths at the event (and maybe the Gila County Republican Party). We will need help selling all our various raffle tickets and getting signatures for our candidates at this event.
$40.00 entry fee includes lunch and beverage, kids under 12 free.
Road to Victory includes the following:
* Many candidates running for Governor, State Offices, Legislative Districts, and County offices will have booths and answer your questions
* Shane Krauser of the American Academy for Constitutional Education will be the Master of Ceremonies.
* Utah State Representative Ken Ivory will address the group at both day and evening events regarding Federal lands within the boundaries of Arizona. Did you know that Gila County owns only 4% of its land? The federal government owns 96%. Our schools depend on property taxes, so you can see that we are fighting for table scraps. It's time we took back the lands that are legally ours! See Now, More than Ever: Take Arizona's Land Away from the Federal Government.
* Packages From Home and Arizona Heros to Hometowns will be on hand representing America's troops and veterans.
* Numerous authors will have books for sale and will share compelling stories about them.
* Steve Kates of "A Call to Rights" will be broadcasting live from Noon - 2 PM. Broadcast Arizona TV will interview the candidates and the public.
* Glenn Spencer of the American Border Patrol will demonstrate the latest border technology to guard our borders from criminal insursion. He will bring a DRONE and will explain how the technology works. See video below.